Monday, March 10, 2008

Art and Soup 2008

It really is just a wonderful combination. You eat soup and buy art. Anyway, Art and Soup is coming up fast. I'm sure that I will post the paintings that I show there, but I wanted to put this out here and make sure that everybody put this on their calendars. I will be doing the quickdraw on Wednesday evening. It is March 19-20, 2008 at the Sheraton and will be open from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. each day. Tickets for the two day event are $12.00 for lunch & dinner sessions each day. I hope to see you there! Let me know if you have any questions on it.

As well, I want to post a pic of a painting every time that I blog, but this time I couldn't decide. Here is a pair of tan shoes that I did about 1 1/2 years ago. We bought them in Arles, France when we went several years ago. Campers really are the coolest shoes. The second painting is a white barn near Park City that I've painted several times. This particular study ended up turning into a 4'X6'.


No comments: