Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm Famous.... Almost



I've been joking with Julia that my 15 minutes of fame might be up. The week before thanksgiving I was on TV, not just any TV, but Park City TV. It was a fun time promoting the show at the Meyer Gallery with the director Tom. That must have lasted 14 minutes and 30 seconds, because yesterday I was able to do a 30 second "interview" on KSL Radio for the Brownstone Gallery opening. Like I said... Almost Famous.

Speaking of famous, at these openings I've been able to meet some of my local heros. I love meeting some of these artists that I've been admiring for years and to find out that they are totally down to earth and just as flattered as I am to find out that people like their work. If you don't know Justin Taylor or J. Kirk Richards check them out for sure.

Anyhoo... Here are a couple paintings, one from Meyer and one from Brownstone.


No comments: